Susan has been in the investment industry since 1996 and in 2008 founded Wilkinson Wealth Management, LLC in order to provide financial advice to families and local businesses.
Areas of Experience
- Wealth Management
- Retirement & Distribution Planning
- Estate & Business Transition Planning
- Money Concerns & Budgeting
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Master of Business Administration in Management, Webster University
- Member, Central Virginia Estate Planning Council
- Member, University of Virginia’s Financial Advisory Counsel
- Member, Investment & Wealth Institute
- Member, Certified Financial Professional Board (CFPB)
- Registered Player Financial Advisor, National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Holds FINRA 7,9/10, 63,65 through LPL Financial, in addition to insurance licenses
She is a founding member of the Charlottesville Wounded Warrior 5K run, and is a member of Women United of the United Way of Charlottesville, VA. She enjoys hiking, gardening, and spending time with her husband, Terry, her children, and her twin granddaughters.